Good morning all-
Those who look at this site regularly have surely noticed the irregularity of my posts in the last month. I was writing every day, but it is more like 3-4 times weekly right now. The reason is the activity at work. I have not had time or energy to write many weekdays. I don’t see my schedule getting any lighter, so I will be writing three days per week- Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I may post on other days as time allows.
Ted
Those who look at this site regularly have surely noticed the irregularity of my posts in the last month. I was writing every day, but it is more like 3-4 times weekly right now. The reason is the activity at work. I have not had time or energy to write many weekdays. I don’t see my schedule getting any lighter, so I will be writing three days per week- Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I may post on other days as time allows.
Ted
Comments
Post a Comment